Guessing rumors about professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps right after watching the matches. In this daily column, we will look at the latest rumors about professional wrestling.
An important reminder: Rumors are just that – rumors. None of this has been confirmed as a fact, it is just a rumor circulating about professional wrestling. We follow the accuracy of the rumors in the weekly function called Rumor Look Back, which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the day:
- Paul “Triple H” Levesque was in Orlando yesterday and spoke at the VVE Performance Center, reports John Pollock from Post Wrestling. Pollock tweeted: “From the people I heard from, Leveske said ‘he’s back’ – it’s not known what that means, but that was the wording I got.
- Brian Alvarez confirmed the visit of Triple X on Wrestling Observer Live, adding that the executive vice president of WWE for global strategy and talent development said that “he was there for business reasons and he still can’t say why”.
- Charlotte Fleur is advertising the venue for SmackDown on August 12, which has led to speculation that Fleur’s return could come after SummerSlam.
- Dewey Foley no longer works for VVE, according to PV Insider. Mike’s son, who has been a member of the creative team since 2016 and at one point was the lead writer for 205 Livehe reportedly resigned in April.
- Solo Sikoa said BT Sport that VVE was thinking of putting him with his brothers The Usos on SmackDown, but they wanted to establish his identity so they put him on NKST instead.
If you’ve heard of some interesting rumors you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that these are rumors and not confirmed as a fact, so please understand them as such. And check out our weekly review of the rumors here to track how often rumors turn out to be true.
#Review #rumors #Triple #NKST #Foley #leaves #VVE #Charlotte #Flair